In this new age of freedom of expression, blogging has become a day to day phenomena. WordPress was introduced in 2003 which was truly a revolution in blogging industry and soon overtook its predecessor. The Company further expanded to full-featured web content system for all sought of websites, and now a large number of websites run on WordPress. This software is free and open-ended. The performance of your website truly depends on appropriate web hosting service. Choosing best hoster Fur WordPress can improve search engine optimization and increase the sale. www.searchenginejournal has recently come out with a review on various hosting companies available online.
Starting a website with WordPress is easy. Things to be considered: hosting, installation, themes, and management of content.
Word Press Hosting. To understand hosting procedure more elaborately, all of the websites on the Internet are operated from specialized computers known as servers. To mitigate the cost, maintenance requirements, companies operate thousands of servers from a central location and lease their server resources to individuals or businesses at an affordable rate. Types of hosting offered by web hosting companies are:
- Shared Server Hosting – Here the server is shared by many websites. For small blogs or websites, where the traffic is not that huge, and the material of the websites are not that huge, shared server hosting is a good option.
- Dedicated Server Hosting – Since in this type of hosting, you can rent the entire server, it enhances the performance of the website and increases the speed. It’s an expensive option and needs technical skill to manage it.
- Virtual Private Server (VPS)- This is an extension to the dedicated server, wherein you can own the server and also physically share it with other websites. A limitation to this type of hosting is the traffic on other websites may affect your website performance.
- Cloud Hosting: In cloud hosting, unlike one server, several servers are grouped together to provide collective resources to the websites running on those servers.
Hence, choosing an appropriate hosting platform for WordPress affects the overall online performance of the page. Below mentioned criteria should be analyzed upon to choose the best hosting company.
- Reliability: Page should load quickly on all browsers. The hosting company should guarantee promising uptime.
- Ease of Use: Hosting procedure should be user-friendly and easy to use with a simple hosting control panel.
- Customer support: should have 24*7 customer support via multiple channels like phone, e-mail etc. timely resolution of any error ensures good performance.
- Pricing: Depending upon your current set up the price should be analyzed. Mostly they provide useful comparison tools that allow you to load quickly.
- Availability of WordPress tutorials
- Should analyze, how is the user experience of the hosting company by other users of this hosting?
- Themes offered: Default WordPress themes are not SEO optimized, hence hosting companies should offer theme options which are loads faster in a web browser and also mobile friendly.
There are multiple players in this domain currently operating in the market.
Based upon your budget, target market, the scale of business hosting platform should be chosen, as there is always an option to upgrade the service.